Applications are open to apply for Sweden Government Scholarship 2020-21. This is a Fully Funded International scholarship for undergraduate students to study in Sweden to pursue their Master degree.Swedish Institute Scholarship offers all academic Fields & Majors.
Do you know How many scholarships Swedish Government launch? This year Sweeden Government offering 300 scholarships from Top ranked Sweden University for international students.
Duration of Swedish government scholarships for international students is either 1 Year or 2 Year Depends on the Program & Course You choose. All the Financial Expenses of the Scholarship including Tuition Fee, Plane Tickets & other expenses will be covered by the Swedish Government.
Sweden Government Scholarship 2020 Details
- Host Country: Sweden
- Course Level: Master Degree
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Year
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- No. Of Scholarships: 300
Deadline: 15th January 2020
Swedish Institute scholarships for global professionals SISGP) 2020 is a fully funded Master Scholarship in Sweeden. Swedish institute scholarship 2020-2021 will cover the following benefits of selected candidates:
- Full Tuition Fees Directly paid to Universities.
- Living expenses of SEK 10,000/Month.
- Travel grant For Airfare Tickets of SEK 15,000.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders (NFGL) – a platform to help you grow professionally and build your network while in Sweden
- Membership of the SI Alumni Network after your scholarship period – a platform for continued networking and further professional development
NOTE: An estimated 300 scholarships will be available for full-time Master’s Degree studies in Sweden starting in the autumn semester 2020.
The scholarship is intended for full-time one-year or two-year master’s programs.It is only awarded for programs starting in the autumn semester.
The tuition fee will be paid directly to the Swedish universities at the beginning of each semester.The stipend for living expenses is paid monthly during the scholarship period.
Available Fields & Majors
Sweden Government Scholarship is offering a wide range of courses under this scholarship 2020-2021 check the list is below:
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Arts, Design and Media
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Health and Medical Care
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
- Natural Science
- Religious Studies
- Social Science and Behavioural Science
- Social Work and Welfare
You can Check More List of FieldsClick Here
NOTE: This is University List where you can apply & Search your courses Click Here
- International Students are eligible outside EEA.
- You must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated employment.
- Must be from an Eligible Country.
- Check Other Eligibility Criteria (Click Here)
How To Apply For Sweden Government Scholarship 2020
First Apply at Swedish University & then You can apply for the Swedish Institute Scholarship. The Link of the Guideline & Adsvertisemnme is given below.